Take Your Career To The Brand You Trust
Sears Home Services is the nation's busiest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for a Residential Service Technicians who love to fix things and help people. All experience levels welcome. If you have an interest in the world of repair, we want to talk to you.
12 Great Ways that Sears Invests in Our Technicians
1. Great hourly rates – Earn up to $30/hour base salary, depending on experience
2. Benefits – Comprehensive set of medical, dental, and vision benefits, and introducing an additional $4000 annual subsidy for associates with dependents!
3. 401k match – Opportunity to contribute to 401k plan, with 100% company match up to 3% beginning in 2023
4. More ways to earn – Average technician earns an additional $10,000+ per year in performance bonuses & sales incentives. Our top performing technicians earn more than $100,000 annually
5. Sign-on bonus – Based on experience, you can receive up to a $5,000 upfront sign-on bonus
6. Flexible schedules – Sears Home Services technicians are never on call. Choose 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts, whichever works better for you
7. Plentiful overtime opportunities – Our technicians are in high demand. Supplement your income with additional hours!
8. Year-round work – With Sears’ large-scale and wide product range, Sears cross trains technicians to stay busy year round
9. Expert training – Best in class training program. Tens of thousands of repair techs trained by Sears Technical Institute in the past 60 years. We will teach you the skills you need to succeed!
10. Peer mentoring – Onboarding buddy and mentor technicians to help you grow your skills
11. Career advancement – Many ways to advance and cross-train to keep growing your career. Our average tenure is >12 years! With opportunities throughout the nation, there is flexibility to move
12. Easy tools – Sears provides company vehicle, uniforms, specialty tools, mobile phone & industry-leading app that eliminates paperwork and provides technical support
What Our Employees Say
"I've been promoted to a lead mentor technician, and make up to $2,000 more in commissions."
--Oscar, Lead Mentor Technician